Thursday 13 December 2007

Mugabe... what is your legacy?

Who are my readers?
Thanks to everyone that has visisted my site and I just to say I get really excited when I see the neo counter on the right, with the countries and numbers of visits. It really get me thinking. Are they all nigerians or africans? I would love to hear from you all, for those that drop comments, thanks alot,for those that haven't, let me know how rubbish my blog is.LOL

Mugabe
I really have a problem with african leaders, wanting to hold on to power for so long. What else does Mugabe have to offer after 27 years of being in power ! I just heard that the ruling party have endorsed him, as the next presidential candidate. It is sheer madness! Does this mean that he is the only person in the party and country fit to rule Zimbabwe? His legacy, his freedom fighting and independence for Zimbabwe has all gone to the dogs. The only reason why the west is so concerned and british prime minister brown recently boycotting the EU & African leaders summit is 'cos lands have been taken off the "whites". They west is only concerned when they are affected!. It is really pathetic. A few weeks ago, the same brown was talking about "British jobs for british people". I don't see any reason why" black lands for black people" should not be the same".

Anyway, I am against Mugabe and all power drunk leaders in African holding on to power until they become a nuisance. Mugabe, will not be remembered for his freedom fights, he will be remembered for destroying his country's economy and thus, becoming a laughing stock of not just Africa, but the rest of the world.

When will africans stand up for themselves?... Pharoah let my people go

No comments: