Friday 18 January 2008

Motherless and abandoned children in Nigeria

Dear all,

We can all do our bit for the motherless and abandoned children of Nigeria and Africa. Please look at this video presentation of donations, made possible by some wonderful ladies in London; to the Alakara Juvenile Center, lagos Nigeria. Funmi Iyanda champions this course in the blogsville and I am grateful to her and her team, for ensuring that the donations reached the center in good time for Christmas.

This video is so moving, I can not believe how such a small gesture like this, could create so much happiness. I want to say a big thank you to all the ladies that helped make this happen

I am collecting donations for the Easter package; please let me know if you are interested in being part of this simple, yet wonderful gesture. Books, children’s clothes, toys etc are all appreciated. I will be happy to collect anywhere in London.

Have a good weekend and think about helping a child in Nigeria.

Signing out - Aspiring Nigerian woman

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

That is such great news!Hope you are well.

Aspiring nigerian woman said...

Yes, thanks alot for stopping by