Thursday 20 March 2008

finding a way...

life is moving very fast. March is turnign out to be deciding month for me. My present employer offerred me an extension, but I am reluctant to take it. It feels like it is time to move on. I need a fresher challenge.

I had an interview today, not sure I will get the job; not because I don't think I can do it, but because I found the interview tedious and my enthausism did not show during the interview. The company is not where I want to be on a long term, but it is a stepping stone to where I am going. In hindsight, I wished I performed better... but if I was offerred the job, I might accept the offer. My present boss will be very sad to see me go... but I feel it is time I move on.

I just completed by six sigma green belt training. Holla if you know any lean sigma green belt opportunities out there.

I am off on a mini MBA course latter this year... by the grace of God, so fingers crossed. I feel like I need to get back to the classroom. I hope I get into the school, I feel like I need the extra vavaroom to keep me on top of my game.

1 comment:

Bubblegum Thug said...

Good luck with your decision. Stepping up and moving up the food chain of life is always a good thing