Wednesday 27 June 2012

Feeling low... weight loss

Feeling very low today. I just found out that I am not actually taller than 5ft 7inches. I have always thought that I was almost 5ft 8.5inches, but I guess not.

I also found out that I definately need to loss 20kg to reach my ideal weight and 15kg is an absolute. Looks like I need to to set myself a realistic target of losing 5kg by the end of July. The plan is check my weight every Wednesday now, just to see if I am making any progress.

The bloody machine said that my BMI is too high, i.e overweight and I need to lose weight.

Anyway, my diet/healthy eating plan fell off the wagon today. I had garri and beans for dinner.

Hopefully, I will be back running tomorrow morning. I did roughly a 0.5mile run this morning so I will try the run again tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

No comments: