Tuesday 19 June 2012

I am back...

Who would have thought that I would come back almost 2 years since my last post. I am not even sure why I am back, maybe to just write. A great deal has happened since I last posted. Alot in my personal life, Nigeria, the UK and around the world.

Self
. My DD (dear daughter) is 3 years old. Beautiful, tall, lean and a delight
. I have been married 5yrs. Actually 5 yrs 4months
. I still work in Finance
. I am not yet a millionaire yet. I am still actively playing the lottery and churning out business ideas. I just sent out another proposal to a few friends this week
. I still live in the UK

Nigeria
. Where do I start? Yardy is dead, Goodluck is in government and doing a terrible job of being a president

UK
. We are in recession
. The tories are back in power after 13yrs of "new labour"
. Boris Johnson(BoJo) has been reelected mayor of London. Ken lost again!

The world
. Aung San Suu Kyi is free. She is now an MP in Burma
. The "Arab spring" has/is taking place

No comments: