Friday 16 November 2007

EFFC probe Obasanjo?...Obasanjo dey die?

I hear say EFCC wan probe Obasanjo, oti o , it is not possible, how, wetin happen?, is this naija?, abi obasanjo don catch some serious illness we go kill na before the probe finish?

Yesterday, I was just looking through the world of blogville, and lo and behold, I found some blogs of people that I actually know. Actually, let me rephrase, I got to know them better after I finished reading some of their postings. Very inspirational.. Here is one from women connect

It Friday today and I have spent the last 2 days working from home, being in doors for 2 days is doing my head in, so I am looking forward to tomorrow.

The efn forum will be quite interesting. I received a surprise call from the communications manager today to confirm my attendance for tomorrow and he wanted me to find him at the event, 'cos he has something for me. I will wait and see. One of the things to be discussed tomorrow is ideas for next year, as I will spend tonight looking through the vision of the forum, to put together some of my ideas for tomorrow's discussions. A few things I already have in mind, how we can contribute to development and revival of the manufacturing sector in naija. 'cos to be honest, that is definitely one of the unexploited economic areas in Nigeria. Look at how china has now become the manufacturing hob of the world. We have the cheap labour, the highly skilled people, maybe not the infrastructure (light, good road, water etc.), but naija is one of those countries that you can still make money. Another to put forward is how to create and enable partnering opportunities with corporate organisations in naija, to enable university students in naija use us as a platform to gain paid and unpaid work experience in Nigeria, just before they graduate. So this is not nysc, this is the compulsory industry placement for students.

No comments: