Monday 19 November 2007

The madness continues?:Mini thief thief and Siemens

It has happened again. Some mad people don put naija under the spotlight again. Former communications ministers are involved in bribery allegations by Siemens. Siemens has pleaded guilty and yet the stupid fat cats in naija are denying it. The culprits include: Chief Cornelius Adebayo, Dr. Mohammed Bello, the late Alhaji Haruna Elewi, and Maj.-Gen. Tajudeen Olarewaju (rtd), by the way, they are all Obasanjo's ministers. These four idiots have dragged naija's name to the gutters again, the international media is mopping it up. Nigeria only makes the news in the International community for only two reasons, when there is problem in the Niger delta and when corruption allegations are brought on government ministers .

I hear say Ibori and London Metropolitan(MET) still dey drag allegations of theft and the crazy man is still walking the streets of Nigeria; a completely free man, them never make am alagbon tenant? Delta people are quiet, they are standing up to this original thief thief, this prodigal son. He has laundered Delta people’s in UK banks. My mama na Asaba woman, abi make I go Natwest or Barclays go collect my inheritance?

Where are the UK and European banks in all of these? Siemens did not withdraw millions of pounds in euros and carried it in “Ghana must go bags”, these monies where transmitted via European banks. Where is the European commission in all of these? Where are the people of Brussels and their regulations, accountability and transparency?...

Yaradua wants the case investigated. This man too slow, e go use 4years think about the case and drag it through the courts and nothing will come out of it. After that, the same people will get rid of them. I don tire for naija!

When will things change in my motherland? When will the voice of the people prevail? When will the west practice what they preach in their own country? When would they stop accepting millions and thousands of money, from non-residents and not bothered about the legitimacy of the source? When would my people stand up and speak in one voice? When would my people carry placards and stand up for the truth? When would we have true democracy in all it entirety?

This is my placard oh! This is my protest? This is my cry from Freedom, not from colonial masters, not from poverty, not from war, but from my own people, the generation of my parents. When would the pharaohs of Nigeria let my people go? I no dey wait for Moses again oh!, I am the Moses of my own destiny and my own people and this is my placard. Where is your placard?

1 comment:

Favoured Girl said...

I feel you. Right now, Nigeria does not need deliverance from the outside world. We need saving from ourselves.