Tuesday 6 November 2007

What I am thinking

This week is turning out to be very busy for me. I am in Leeds today, attending meetings, till tomorrow. I might go shopping this evening, to the white rose shopping mall, I hear is very cheap. On my way today, on the virgin train, which by the way did not have a power outlet for my laptop, I started working on my biograghy for the speaking engagement in January. I am not sure what to write and what people will be interested in. I am quite a rookie in the area.Spoke to my husband, for some confidence boost on the phone, about my first attempt at my biograpghy and he said I should start by writing bullet points of what I wanted people in the conference to know. I looked at biogragragh of the other panelist, and these people are "head of something something" and here, I am just a manager. Anyway, I will keep working on it.

I want a new car!, I am on my second car in 4years and I feel like I should get a nice sleek four wheel drive. Too expensive, I know this is not the time to start thinking about this.

I have been thinking about going back to the gym. I have added alot of weight in 8 months. Last year, I lost 2 dress sizes from controlled eating and 3x a week visit to the gym.

My husand & I are off to lausanne, switzerland at the end of the month, for his best friend's graduation. he just completed his MBA, from IMD. My husabnd is studying for his GMAT now, his second attempt and I saw on his laptop last night, a list of the top 6 schools in the world that he will be applying to. I was so nervous, I know he can do it and I am willing him to do it. He is a fantastic person, very disciplined and very focus... I am not sayign this because he is my husband, but any company will be lucky to have him. He is the most incorruptible Nigerian I know. And did I mention that he is a perfectionist!

No comments: