Thursday 6 December 2007

Pictures from Switzerland. Enjoy!


This is a beautiful picture from our hotel room. Ferries take you straight to France from Lausanne.

I particularly love my boots. Not a flattering picture of my face!










Lausanne. Heading to the IMD graduation. I love my gloves. I have always wanted to get leather gloves and this is my very first one.


Akin is still in my thoughts. I still feel very sad when I think about him. I have decided to make up some of my friends that I have fallen of with. Life is too short and I can't imagine losing any of them.

The UK interest rate has been reduced. I am so pleased. It means that myself and at least 1M other’s mortgage repayments will be reduced. We were beginning to feel the credit crunch in the UK. House prices are slowing down and even dropping in some parts of the country. It takes down my monthly payment to £75 less than what I am already paying. Thank Gordon Brown!

The missing man: This story is really funny. This man went missing for 5yrs and he was resumed dead. In the meantime, his wife claimed on his life insurance and recently moved to Panama, and then the man walked into the police station. One of the notorious British newspapers found a picture of him with his wife in Panama last year. Anyway, the woman has now confessed to seeing him. I can only smell fraud here! Missing man and his lying wife are due to a visit to “her majesty service” very soon!

No comments: